"I acknowledge that I am the object of your positive attention and I am appreciating your continual gaze on behalf of my well-being. And today no matter where I am, no matter where I am going, no matter what I am doing, no matter who I am doing it with, I will be in conscious awareness that you too are there with me, appreciating me, supporting me, assisting me, acknowledging me, inspiring me, guiding me, having fun with me, acknowledging me, supporting me, assisting me, inspiring me, helping me, guiding me, aware of me, loving me, showing me, inspiring me, guiding me, helping me, uplifting me, showing me."
Lao Tsu Teachings
- Nature does not hurry, yet everything is accomplished.
- Those who flow as life flows know they need no other force.
- Nothing is softer or more flexible than water, yet nothing can resist it.
- Music in the soul can be heard by the Universe.
- If you are depressed, you are living in the past;
If you are anxious, you are living in the future;
If you are at peace, you are living in the present.
- Stop trying to leave, and you will arrive;
Stop seeking, and you will see;
Stop running away, and you will be found.
- When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be.
- Be content with what you have; rejoice in the way things are. When you realize there is nothing lacking, the whole world belongs to you.
- A good traveler has no fixed plans, and is not intent on arriving.
- At the center of your being, you have the answer; you know who you are and you know what you want.
- To the mind that is still, the whole universe surrenders.
- Silence is a source of great strength.
- Do the difficult things while they are easy and do the great things while they are small.
A journey of a thousand miles must begin with a single step.
- If you do not change direction, you may end up where you are heading.
- The key to growth is the introduction of higher dimensions of consciousness into our awareness.